Ward River Valley Regional Park
* This is a linear park on the banks of the Ward River South of Swords town.
* It covers an area of 89 ha. (220 acres) between Swords Town Centre and Knocksedan Bridge.
* Features of interest include some 12th century fortifications, woodland habitats, wetlands and rolling grassland.
* There are viewing points, picnic sites, a public playground, sports pitches and tennis courts.
* Swords Town Park and Swords Castle are part of this park
The park is open all year round during the following hours:
November to January: 10.00am - 5.00pm
February to March 10.00am - 6.00pm
April 10.00am - 7.00pm
May 10.00am - 8.00pm
June to August 10.00am - 9.00pm
September 10.00am - 8.00pm
October 10.00am - 7.00pm
By car: N1 Dublin - Belfast road to Swords. Signposted from Swords main street.
By bus: Busses 33, 41 & 41b from Eden Quay, Dublin to Swords main street. Signposted from the centre of Swords.
Telephone (01) 890 5629
FAX (01) 890 5640