Corballis Golf Links
Donabate, Co, Dublin.
* Corballis is an 18 hole links golf course maintained to the highest standards, approximately 4,543 meters long, par 65.
* Situated on the same stretch of links as The Island and boasting all the qualities of the famous links courses, Corballis Golf Links offers the golfer a genuine links course at affordable prices. The quality of Corballis Golf Links matched with its rugged beauty, cannot be overstated and has drawn high praise from various golfing luminaries.
* Terrific year round playability makes Corballis Golf Links, one of Ireland's most popular pay and play facilities. For this reason, a year round timesheet is operated, thus ensuring that golfers can enjoy their game in comfort.
Societies and Groups are welcome also.
* The Golf Links is located directly on the coast just off Donabate Village - approximately 25 minutes from Dublin City Centre.
* By Car: Corballis Golf Links is most conveniently accessed form the main Dublin -Belfast Road (N1) by taking the right hand turn to Portrane/Donabate.
* By Bus: No. 33B from Eden Quay to Donabate Village and half hour walk to Golf Course
Open all year round from dawn to dusk