Elmgreen Golf Centre
Castleknock, Dublin 15.
Elmgreen Golf Centre first opened its doors in 1995 and was quickly established as a firm favourite with the local golfing public. The Golf Centre has played host to almost 2 million golfers since then and offers the following facilities:
* 18 hole parkland golf course approximately 5,300 metres long , par 71.
* 18 hole Pitch & Putt Course
* 24 bay floodlit all-weather driving range
* Tea Rooms
* Conference & Meeting Facilities
* Elmgreen Golf Centre is located just off the Navan Road before the M50 roundabout for Blanchardstown.
* If approaching from the city centre, Elmgreen is off the roundabout for Castleknock / Dunsink. Located on Dunsink Lane, the road runs parallel to the M50 going northbound.
* If you are travelling Northbound on the M50, take the off-turn for Blanchardstown. Upon reaching the top of the off-ramp, head right as though you are going to the City Centre. Approximately 500 meters down, you will come to another roundabout. You will see the Little Chef Restaurant just off to your left. Take this left hand turn and stay on that road for about half a mile and you will see the entrance on the right-hand side.
* By Bus: Nos. 38 & 39 from Middle Abbey Street to Auburn Avenue Roundabout and half hour walk to Golf Course.
Open all year round from dawn to dusk
Monday to Friday
7.00am to 9.30 pm
7.00am to 8.00pm