Notice is hereby given that Fingal County Council in pursuance of its function under Section 38 of the Road Traffic Act 1994 has prepared a scheme called Proposed Short-Term Measures to Discourage Through-Traffic in the town of Lusk, Co. Dublin.
The scheme provides for:-
- Signalised junction at the Town Centre Junction, with designated pedestrian crossing facilities. Traffic on the Dublin Road adjacent to Murrays Pub will travel in one direction only, in alternate directions, depending on the traffic signals.
- Associated lining and signage.
- Restricted through access on Church Road from Main Street.
- Removal of Parking Spaces immediately beside Murrays Pub
- Section of new footpath connecting existing footpath at Murrays Pub to existing footpath on eastern side of Dublin Road
Plans and particulars of the proposed scheme which are shown on Drawing Reference Number 08_113_2001 may be inspected from Wednesday 29th of September 2010 to Friday 29th October 2010 at the following locations: -
Fingal County Council, Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
County Hall, (open through lunch)
Post Office, Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Main Street, (open through lunch)
Representations regarding the proposed Scheme may be made in writing to Mr. Martin Sweeney, Administrative Officer, Transportation Department, Fingal County Council, Grove Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, to arrive not later than 4.30pm on the 12th of November 2010.
The offices of Fingal County Council will be closed all day on the 25th October 2010 (October Bank Holiday).