Santry Demesne Regional Park
Santry Demesne public park is located on the site of what was once a palatial old house and gardens, built in 1703 on the site of an earlier medieval residence. The house fell into disrepair at the turn of the 20th century. There are many theories locally as to what happened next, but in 1947 a fire severely damaged the house which was then left derelict and was finally demolished in 1959.
Many clues to the house still exist and visitors can find the house foundations, front steps, tree avenue and the walled garden within the grounds of the park.
Community Garden / Walled Garden
For wedding photos at Santry Demesne please contact
- All rules and regulations governing the Park should be strictly adhered to.
- No photographs are to be taken in the interior of the House.
- All cars to be parked in the public car park. Driving around the Park will not be permitted. Vehicle horns are not to be sounded within the park.
- All photographs are to be only for personal use and are not to form part of any commercial photography for brochures, magazines, etc.
- Entrances, paths etc. are not to be obstructed.
The Park is located on the N1, old Airport Road, just north of Santry Village next to Morton Stadium.
The opening hours of the Santry Demesne are as follows:
|January||9 am||5 pm|
|February||9 am||6 pm|
|March||9 am||6 pm|
|April||9 am||8 pm|
|May||9 am||9 pm|
|June||9 am||9 pm|
|July||9 am||9 pm|
|August||9 am||9 pm|
|September||9 am||8 pm|
|October||9 am||7 pm|
|November||9 am||5 pm|
|December||9 am||5 pm|